TATTOOS FOR 16 YEAR OLDS WITH PARENTS PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

steve navarrette

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:45 pm

hey i got two tats and im 16. one on my arm and one on my leg the one on my arm i got with parents concent in canada. The one on my leg i got in costa rica where i was born from a friend i know.
christina101

Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 pm

i got my first tat when i was 14 :?
my parents didnt care, abd the artist was hesitant at first but did it.
christina101

Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:40 pm

i love my tat and always will. and just because i was 14, it doesnt mean im gonna get something stupid and foolish. i got a floral piece on my lower back. its really pretty. its a hibiscuz with a plumeria on either side and some vines. i love it
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:42 pm

lol
How are you guys/gals commenting on whether you'll regret a tattoo or not when your still kids?
After 10 years of having that tattoo, then comment. It gives it tons more credibility. You get a tat when your a teenager what until your 30 and see how you feel about it.
I LOVE tats and always will but the majority don't go to the extreme I have and most people on this site have. If you have 10 tattoos or less most likely your feelings will change on this subject matter whether you believe it or not. For the hard core tattoo enthusiast then no, you won’t regret any of them. You might have some covered up or touched up but never regret them.
Depends on the individual. I’m speaking of the norm or majority, not the minority (US).
Last edited by Tattude on Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragon guy tattoo
Hardcore

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:41 pm

I second that.
maggie

Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:14 pm

[quote="emjay1989"]i am 16 years old. i want a tattoo. my mother says that see will give me her permission. the only thing is that every where i go the tattoo guy tells me that you have to be 18 no matter what. do any of you guys know a place in Long Island, New York or Queens, New York that will do tattoos for minors who have there parents concent. please email me back at emjay1989@aol.com. thank you very much.[/quote]

U NEED TO FIND SOME ONE THAT CAN DO UR TATTOS AND WONT GET U IN TROUBLE I GOT 7 PIERCINGS AND 1 TATTOO AND IM GETTIN ANOTHER ONE ON MONDAY!!!! BUT IF U HAVE ANY ???? HOLLA
maggie

Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:15 pm

[quote="CxCx"]I got my first piece at 15 (i'm 22 now) and I still like it. The only probalem I have is that the "wear and tear" of life (playing football, going to shows, working, ect.) has done a number on it. I'll eventually get it touched up, but never covered up.[/quote]

WHAT DO U HAVE PIERCED???
maggie

Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:17 pm

[quote="goblinz2000"]nice, a debate, i havent seen this since high school. i was 15 when got my first tattoo, and am now 19 years old in the navy. right after my grandfather dies, i had 2 sparrows holding a banner with his name in it, tatted across my chest from collar bone to collar bone. the same 2 sparrows he had tattood on his arm in WW2. and i drew the tattoo no less, actually all my tattoos. i dont know but that seems pretty damn mature for 15. there is no age that should be put on art. thats what tattoos are, ART! if a 16 year old girl knows what she wants on her body for the rest of her life, so be it. your body is a canvas, waiting for a masterpiece. and i belive that anyone who wants to judge a young person for wanting to create a masterpiece, truely dosent understand what it's like. people judge me all the time for my ammount of tattoos and my age, but damnit they all tell the story of my life, and if they knew the meaning behind it, maby they would understand. i say to the girl that started this forum, hell yeah, more power to ya, search around, and dont be held back by others limitations. you'll find a shop that will allow you to get the tattoo, and i know you wont regret it. good luck, and paint the canvas![/quote]

HEY, I LIKE WHAT U WROTE ITS TRUE AND U SHOULD KNW U WAS OR ARE IN THE NAVY
CxCx
Verified

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:41 am

pierced? not a thing. At one poiint i had multiple piercing in each ear and three rings in my lip but i took them out (try getting a minimum wage job while a pile of metal in your face). All of my holes have since healed up, though now That i work at the studio more often, i'm thinking about adding a few piercings (ears again, maybe nose, who knows? To be honest, my mentor is happy with the fact that i'm "ring-less", because we deal with a lot of middle aged people that honestly wouldn't "get it")

As a note : i'm only apprenticing to be a tattoo artist, not a piercer. To be totally honest, I have no urge to learn to pierce
jennstonner

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 am

I'm 16 and have 4 tattoo's at which I got when I was 15.. I definitely do not regret any of them, for they all have a lot of thought put into them.
I can't recommend any studio in those areas because I don't live there.
BUT if you ever come to BC, you can get it done at the shop I work at.
EvilJay
Hardcore

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am

jennstonner wrote:I'm 16 and have 4 tattoo's at which I got when I was 15.. I definitely do not regret any of them, for they all have a lot of thought put into them.
I can't recommend any studio in those areas because I don't live there.
BUT if you ever come to BC, you can get it done at the shop I work at.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!. For almost three years I have wondered endlessly if any more 16 year olds regret that tattoos they got way back when they were young(last year), but now, thanks to you resurecting this thread to brag about your... FOUR TATTOOS..... I know that this is not the case. Good to know... Oddly enough, the kids that are still 16 NEVER regret these peices they got... Hmmm. I guess I should have got all my tattoos when I was 15 and infinitally wise....
cv4

Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am

After reading through this thread, I am pretty stoked it was necroed. Hilarious stuff in here.

I wonder if the OP went through with it. Based on his cruise control caps lock title, he is clearly mature enough for it.
PeteFilth
Hardcore

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 am

Well i got my first tattoo aged 14, and i diden't regret it, But i did know what it would be from like the age of 10. It's different for different people, Don't get a tattoo to get served alcohol (uk only) or to look "cool"
Get it because you want it, it's there forever.
texasdandoy
Hardcore

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 am

I would like to know the shop where they have a 16 year old working....and its nice to know you dont regret any of your tattoos 12 months in. Maybe its cause your still a immature kid but im sure thats not the case. All of us with actual experience dont know shit in your mind. 16 years into life and you already know so much. Now the shop where I work at 70% is cover up work from people in there mid 20-30 getting tattoos covered that they got when they were your age. But im sure they dont know shit either. Thanks for resurecting this thread to show us how dumb you are kid. Kudos
jennstonner

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

I do stencils and answer phones, I don't tattoo. I replied to this thread to let her know that yeah their are places you can get tattoos at 16. Also, my first tattoo was a memorial for grandpa whom passed away and I was closed to. So okay, I'm totally going to regret that one. Yes, you probably have years upon years on me being that I'm only 16, but that does not mean that your maturity is any greater then mine. You don't know who I am, where I've been, or what I've been through. But I'm sure you've already considered his before taking time out to reply.