TATTOOS FOR 16 YEAR OLDS WITH PARENTS PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Freddie
Hardcore

Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 am

did someone just use the name "Motley Crue" and "Pit" in the same sentence? Am I to believe that said poster is implying that moshing/slam dancing goes on at Crue shows?!?!?!? :shock:

*shakes head* ....stupid poofy long hairs...... :wink:
sethm522

Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm

threesixafix wrote:
sethm522 wrote:I am a dork

What the fuck you writing? a college term paper?
Oh, is that what I said? Do you ever comment on the topic at hand, or always just pick something you can bitch about?
and
No... Maybe I just feel strongly about the topic and hate to see kids fuck up because they didn't take the right steps. Read it or not I don't care, but comment on the topic not the fact that I typed for a good 5 or 6 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
threesixafix
Hardcore

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

sethm522 wrote:
threesixafix wrote:

Oh, is that what I said? Do you ever comment on the topic at hand, or always just pick something you can bitch about?
and
No... Maybe I just feel strongly about the topic and hate to see kids fuck up because they didn't take the right steps. Read it or not I don't care, but comment on the topic not the fact that I typed for a good 5 or 6 minutes instead of 30 seconds.

I didnt reply to the topic cause i dont give a shit what the next man does. you dont have a kid so what the fuck do you care what some cracker tattoos on himself.
sethm522

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

threesixafix wrote:
sethm522 wrote:
threesixafix wrote:

and

I didnt reply to the topic cause i dont give a shit what the next man does. you dont have a kid so what the fuck do you care what some cracker tattoos on himself.
idk man...
yorvo
Hardcore

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

Freddie wrote:did someone just use the name "Motley Crue" and "Pit" in the same sentence? Am I to believe that said poster is implying that moshing/slam dancing goes on at Crue shows?!?!?!? :shock:

*shakes head* ....stupid poofy long hairs...... :wink:
In Seattle it was ridiculous. Kids moshed to anything. I was at a Soul Coughing show and the band stopped playing because they were perplexed at the slamming. The singer says says, "I want to speak to the 15 year old pimple faced kid about, oh, right about here. (As he motioned his hand circling out pretty much the whole front of the crowd) Excuse me people of Seattle but we do not know of your strange ways. Is it customary when you enjoy the music to throw your buddy on someone else's head. You gotta knock it off. we're a groove band, man."
scape
Hardcore

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am

there was no moshing that i could see... thankfully

but the venue itself calls their standing room section that is in front of the stage and is separated from the seated sections behind it the "pit area"

though, my wrist band did say i enter at my own risk due to possible moshing... which i thought was funny.

but no, there was no moshing in the pit at the motley crue concert.
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 am

scape wrote: though, my wrist band did say i enter at my own risk due to possible moshing... which i thought was funny.

haha really. It just says here that all moshing is illegal, though I love it when I see security guards trying to stop it.
scape
Hardcore

Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 pm

dan_T_jones wrote:
scape wrote: though, my wrist band did say i enter at my own risk due to possible moshing... which i thought was funny.

haha really. It just says here that all moshing is illegal, though I love it when I see security guards trying to stop it.
there were signs all over the place actually letting you know that there may be moshing or crowd surfing etc etc and that you do so at your own risk and that you basically come into the venue at your own risk
fanlynne

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Listen to your mom,and don't get her hurt....
Dethfield

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Ive tried looking around google for the actual law on tattooing in New York, but couldnt find a straight answer. But if the artists youve gone to say 18 no matter what, then you should either wait or travel to a state that allows people your age to get them (if thats possible). Whatever you do, do not break the law just to get a tattoo. Not worth the huge hassle and risk of mistakes.

I personally dont think anyone below the age of 18 should be getting a tattoo, but that wont stop you from getting one. All i can suggest is to think your idea through for a good long while, take your idea to a reputable, professional tattoo artist, and dont do anything half-assed throughout the entire process. Most of the time when teens your age get tattoos, they go about it in all the wrong ways and end up with complete trash of a tattoo, as well as legal problems. Dont make the same mistakes.

And if i might ask, what is the tattoo that you want?
SharpTattoos
Hardcore

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

This thread is a year and a half old. I doubt you'll get an answer... 0.0
Dethfield

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm

shit i feel retarded now... lol
chanchal30
Hardcore

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 am

Download office 365 with our assistance group www.office.com/setup without completing any work independent from anyone else.
chanchal30
Hardcore

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:41 am

Accomplish more with OneDrive and Office 365 Create cleaned reports,office setup open bits of knowledge, present with lucidity, and work together continuously utilizing Office 365.
chanchal30
Hardcore

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:47 am

The most effective method to login to office.com/setup ? on the off www.office.com/setup chance that you need to legitimate data about office.com/setup .Here is our site for your assistance so visit our site you will locate a correct method to work MS office.