TattooNOW Interview Series

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:35 pm

OH! And also a HUGE THANKS to my new editor. Check out her cool site

www.planet-angie.com
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:55 pm

And this bothers me. There should also say that his one of my favorite FINE ARTIST foremost.
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Another one hits the bit space! This time it's Markus Lenhard, the scifi aficionado, mad scientist, THE MYTH BREAKER from Netherlands who has a brainscan.

Start the countdown...

ps. Special Thanks to Nate for asking a few questions :)
BadTaste
Verified

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:14 am

Your Mike Giant Interview was killer :) Thanks so much for sharing :D since you were asking for requests I would say Grime... but I'm an obsessive fan girl so I would say that ha.
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 am

BadTaste wrote:Your Mike Giant Interview was killer :) Thanks so much for sharing :D since you were asking for requests I would say Grime... but I'm an obsessive fan girl so I would say that ha.
Thank you so much. Grime is in the works 8)
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:33 am

When I started to do these interviews I allways wanted to push the envelope. To do something more that has been done. And this was one of those interviews that I think did this. Not just talking with the artist, I actually got his father in to the mix. Three of his clients and three other great artists that have done stuff with him and are his friends. And I didn't use them just as research. Alea iacta est interview people. I hope...

Here is my interview with Jesse Smith
beuneek
Hardcore

Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:50 am

BadTaste wrote:Your Mike Giant Interview was killer :) Thanks so much for sharing :D since you were asking for requests I would say Grime... but I'm an obsessive fan girl so I would say that ha.
Ditto on Grime. Or anyone in the Hori Family.
imnotatfault
Hardcore

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:06 am

PyrrhusDarwinCastello wrote:When I started to do these interviews I allways wanted to push the envelope. To do something more that has been done. And this was one of those interviews that I think did this. Not just talking with the artist, I actually got his father in to the mix. Three of his clients and three other great artists that have done stuff with him and are his friends. And I didn't use them just as research. Alea iacta est interview people. I hope...

Here is my interview with Jesse Smith
This interview made me sad. I'm still waiting for him to email me back, although he's probably long since booked for the Orlando convention. PDC, you should pull some strings for me.... :wink:
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

imnotatfault wrote: This interview made me sad. I'm still waiting for him to email me back, although he's probably long since booked for the Orlando convention. PDC, you should pull some strings for me.... :wink:
I actually thought about you when hes talking about the emails :P

He and Pick will be doing a USA tour next year. Might be possibility to try to get at him then...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =360124916