Hey Badwolf and friends....need some help..

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

just383

Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:42 am

I wanted to see if this sounds right to you.The city where I live has tryed to shut me down for the past 3 years,Just to piss them off more I tryed to get a adult book store open.The city had me on the front page of the paper 4 days in a row,The paper went as far as listing my full name and home address.Now they ask me to shut down the Tattoo shop,There is no way I will close up just becaus the city ask me too.I was told by the city director to move to my house and they would leave me alone.The city told me I got to give every customer a copy of all the paper work they fill out.Does that sound right??That is all I have to take to court if something comes up!My menor told me to shit on one set of paper work and give it to them.I am not sure that would work,The health dep. told me I had met everything they needed.That don't say much...I had to show the health dep. what a ink cap was and how to use it.They had to find out if I could use a 12-8-rs,because what they went by said a 12-3,12-4 or12-6 was all I could use.The other thing I want to ask was I like to use a 12-3-rl,But most people here wants a thick out line,I was tought thin out line.Do you use a thick line even if it don't look right?When I say THICK I mean like 14 shader out line or thicker.I have told people no before on small Tattoos and they get all pissed even after I try to tell and show them what it would look like.You know a heart the size of a dime don't need that thick of a out line.It's like this I don't Tattoo hands,feet or over the neck..most of you know why.I don't Tattoo boy or girlfriends name's.I try to make sure the person is happy with the out come of there Tattoo.If it is not too much to ask...What do you think of this "New" blacklight ink??I have see all kind of shit about it but not to sure I want to put it in someone.I don't think it is safe,but who am I to say the companys that makes "Blacklight ink" is safe.Thanks
BadWolf
Verified

Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:48 pm

Them telling you what size liners you can use is total bullshit. You need a lawyer, and you need to sue them. Not much else I can say about that. As for the blacklight ink, I have commented on that in other threads here. It looks like absolute shit except for the few hours a year you might spend in blacklight. So why bother?