NY Adorned/Bryan Randolph

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

Masked_Terror

Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:31 pm

I'm getting a piece from Bryan on Monday. Can't wait. It's a traditional piece and I think he does great traditional work. Like his portfolio a lot and lots of people I know say NY Adorned lives up to its rep as a great shop.

That said, it'll be my first piece from Bryan or at Adorned.

Anyone have any experience with the man or the outfit that they'd like to share?
actualfact
Hardcore

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:43 pm

not i.

but out of curiosity how long did you have to wait for your sesh? ny adorned seems rather busy.
Masked_Terror

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Yeah, they're definitely really busy. Depends on the artist how extreme the wait is. Obviously, Chris O'Donnell is a very long list, others less so.
However, even their on-the-comeup artists are starting to get meaningful followings of their own.

I called for my appointment in early September and got a slot in early November. However, I had to reschedule due to a work trip and the next available was December 10th.

If this piece had required an in-person consultation, I think ithe whole thing would have taken 4-6 weeks longer.

Apparently they will now be doing more of their bigger, long-term pieces at the new Brooklyn shop, freeing up the artists for more walk-ins at the Manhattan shop.

At least that's the idea.
Masked_Terror

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Sorry to say that Bryan had some personal things to deal with and had to postpone my appointment. So, back to impatiently waiting for me.

In the mean time, anyone feel like checking out Bryan's work at www.nyadorned.com?

Curious what some of the folks here think of his stuff.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:07 pm

I d get a tat from him for sure.
Rider68
Hardcore

Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:45 pm

I would most definitely get work from him. In fact, being from NY myself, I believe there will be an appointment made in the new year.