Help Finding L.A. Artist for Lascaux-Style tattoo

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:51 pm

What do you mean whats too long? It's a waiting list, you wait. If you want get tattooed by someone, why wouldnt you wait?
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm

PyrrhusDarwinCastello wrote:What do you mean whats too long? It's a waiting list, you wait. If you want get tattooed by someone, why wouldnt you wait?
pretty much. it's like the club in L.A. You can get right in a the Lounge and party with hobos. or what 3 hours in line to get into Les Deux and slap Lindsay in the face.

Both are fun.
The_Dude

Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm

PyrrhusDarwinCastello wrote:What do you mean whats too long? It's a waiting list, you wait. If you want get tattooed by someone, why wouldnt you wait?

I don't mind waiting. I've never had a tattoo before and I was curious about how long people generally wait on the list before their session.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:20 pm

The_Dude wrote:

I don't mind waiting. I've never had a tattoo before and I was curious about how long people generally wait on the list before their session.
I'd be pissed to wait for more than a day.
EvilJay
Hardcore

Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:51 pm

The_Dude wrote:

You can find good artists that are a month or less. Sometimes you can get right in, especially if your talking a one sitting peice... If you want a "name", you may wait more than a year. It's simple supply and demand... If everybody wants somebodys work, its harder to get in..