Looking for Parlor in Lexington Kentucky...

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

StoneWolf

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:37 am

Greetings all. My name is Kollean and I live in Alaska. Unfortuneately, we only currently have one parlor in town and I wont go there. Need I say more?

I dont get out of Alaska often, but towards the end of July, Ill be in Lexington Kentucky. Im looking at having my 6th tattoo done.
This particular one though, is VERY special.

I recently lost my ex-husband, who was also my best friend. He was only 32 year old. Im looking to have a memorial tattoo done. I do all of my own artwork. But Im in no way familair with the Lexington area.

Here is the biggy though. Not only am I looking for a good, clean, and well established parlor and artist, But, I also have some of my ex-husbands ashes. Im looking to have the ash mixed in with the black ink, so Ill always have a bit of him with me. So Im looking for an artist willing to do this.

None of my tattoo's are just flash off a wall. I am an artist, and I put a lot of thought and meaning into each of my pieces. This particular piece is my most important.

Kollean