Black Tattoo after healing effects

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

SweetSubversive
Hardcore

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:36 pm

naaaaaaaaaah bra, u shuld liek toooooooooooootaaaaaallllllllllllyyyy chek the stickeeeeeeee out http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/ ... php?t=1526 fer yer next tat er stop axing annnnnoyin shiz bro
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:39 pm

shady08aftermath wrote:nahh i meant on my next tat im getting this weekend ima try the bacticerin
Suweet dood. Totawlly Kaint weit for da pikturz. U GATTA POST EM!
EvilJay
Hardcore

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:54 pm

I too am really excited to see pics. What SHOP is doing the peice???
Aivanne
Hardcore

Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:01 pm

EvilJay wrote:I too am really excited to see pics. What SHOP is doing the peice???
kitchen extraordinaire.
ebaliart

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:50 am

tattoos do change over time. In fact, not all of the ink inserted into the skin can remain there. En-stead, the body will do its best to take some of it away before it becomes permanent. The majority of the ink, however, is encapsulated and is then subject to the same changes that your skin undergoes. After the first three weeks of a tattoo's new life—in other words, after it is completely healed—the sun is a tattoo's biggest enemy. Exposure to ultraviolet light, which we know damages the skin, also damages a tattoo, breaking down the pigment to some extent. The result is obvious: faded tattoos with color becoming less vibrant anti also becoming less distinct, perhaps even blurred. The effects of the sun can vary greatly, however. The bearer of the tattoo controls to what extent the effects of the sun will play a part. Tattoos can also change shape as the body changes, stretching or contracting as the skin does. How long will a tattoo last? As far as is known, tattoos last forever, or at the very least, longer than we live. How long a tattoo will remain vibrant, though, is so variable that it defies a single answer. Suffice it to say that you and your tattoo will likely spend the rest of your lives together.

---------------------------------
Free Tattoo Design
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 am

ANNOYING.
MAKE.
IT.
STOP.

This is post number 3 like this, by the way. I'm not crazy.
green_girl
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:04 pm

iamcaseychaos wrote:ANNOYING.
MAKE.
IT.
STOP.

Hahahahah! Methinks you may have been reading some back posts! We get so many requests like this every week. Ah to be 16 again NOT!

Hey OP, why even post questions when you do not seem to reading the answers?

Healing a tattoo is a process that takes effort on your part. Yes A&D can work, its not for everyone. Sometime you should look up some history about what you are doing. The one quoted to me recently, was "Stoney Says". The healing directions were startling!

Don't let your new tattoo get too wet.
Don't expose your new tattoo to sunlight immediately.
Keep your hands/digits and tattoo clean using soap and water regularly.
Use a moisturizer of the type that doesn't bug you.

(even these directions will not help the totally oblivious ones out there)

And - read the fucking stickies to figure out which method will work best for you!
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:08 pm

green_girl wrote:
iamcaseychaos wrote:ANNOYING.
MAKE.
IT.
STOP.

Hahahahah! Methinks you may have been reading some back posts! We get so many requests like this every week. Ah to be 16 again NOT!

Hey OP, why even post questions when you do not seem to reading the answers?

Healing a tattoo is a process that takes effort on your part. Yes A&D can work, its not for everyone. Sometime you should look up some history about what you are doing. The one quoted to me recently, was "Stoney Says". The healing directions were startling!

Don't let your new tattoo get too wet.
Don't expose your new tattoo to sunlight immediately.
Keep your hands/digits and tattoo clean using soap and water regularly.
Use a moisturizer of the type that doesn't bug you.

(even these directions will not help the totally oblivious ones out there)

And - read the fucking stickies to figure out which method will work best for you!
That is annoying...

But I was talking about the comment posted by "ebaliart"

Seems to be spamming all the posts with shit that looks like it's been copied/pasted off a website.

there's like a total of 6 now, and its driving me NUTS!
sadie703
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:44 pm

thats because that person has no life or brain so they copy it off someone elses website so they think it'll impress people :)
shady08aftermath
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:52 pm

thanks a lot guys ive heard from quite a few of people that i should use bacitracin zinc so thats what i went out an got. ima try it on my next tattoo an use it only the first 2-3 days instead of 5 then go to lubriderm lotion an see if it helps. if that doesn't work as well idk what else ill try
sadie703
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:44 pm

u could just stop getting tattoos and that'll solve the problem??

/sarcasm :roll:
spideytat
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

sadie703 wrote:u could just stop getting tattoos and that'll solve the problem??

/sarcasm :roll:
and please enjoy all of your dieseases that you are likely to have now
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:01 pm

shady08aftermath wrote:thanks a lot guys ive heard from quite a few of people that i should use bacitracin zinc so thats what i went out an got. ima try it on my next tattoo an use it only the first 2-3 days instead of 5 then go to lubriderm lotion an see if it helps. if that doesn't work as well idk what else ill try

turpentine?
spideytat
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:03 pm

iamcaseychaos wrote:
shady08aftermath wrote:thanks a lot guys ive heard from quite a few of people that i should use bacitracin zinc so thats what i went out an got. ima try it on my next tattoo an use it only the first 2-3 days instead of 5 then go to lubriderm lotion an see if it helps. if that doesn't work as well idk what else ill try

turpentine?
i always was told to use sewage water :D
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:10 pm

spideytat wrote:
iamcaseychaos wrote:

turpentine?
i always was told to use sewage water :D
Turpentine has always worked best for me man. Tryin'a stick to what I was taught. :lol: