Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Aivanne
Hardcore

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:26 pm

WE RE ALL GAYS WITH BIG VAGINAS !
sadie703
Hardcore

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:27 pm

hey leppradouche, i dont act tough on a forum, i AM a bitch in real life.. :twisted:

furthermore, u asked for helping finding your stupid celtic tattoo, .. i spent a few minutes helping you find one, which apparently you say isnt right. if u want to figure it out for yourself, go to a library. why ask for help if its not what you want ?? if u havent noticed, this forum isnt called " hey can u find me this tattoo cuz im too lazy" its called everytattoo, and we arnt your personal gophers to find your fucking ideas.

another thing. who says they "collect tattoos" .. that makes it sounds like a fag saying he collects stamps.

:roll:
cuptow555

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:30 pm

sadie703 wrote:another thing. who says they "collect tattoos" .. that makes it sounds like a fag saying he collects stamps.

:roll:
LMFAO!!!
Rider68
Hardcore

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 pm

This may explain the difficulty in finding what you are asking for:
So many people ask, "What is the Celtic knot symbol for love?"; or "I'm looking for a Celtic knot meaning strength..."; or "Where can I find a Celtic tattoo knotwork design meaning brotherhood?"

Perhaps the answer to these questions is disappointing. Nevertheless, the honest answer is that Celtic symbolism is not that concrete. For one thing, there are no written records of what the various knots symbolized at the time they were originally created.
Found that here: http://www.fantasy-ireland.com/Celtic-knot.html
irateirish
Hardcore

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:54 pm

It is what it is ,if you don't like the image make up your own shit or come up with a different idea.I wanted my family crest as a tattoo but added celtic hounds because they symbolize strength,security and healing. Plus it looked cooler and it's my family so it should look like I want it to.But I'm a FUCKIN JERK so take it for what it's worth
irateirish
Hardcore

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Aivanne wrote:WE RE ALL GAYS WITH BIG VAGINAS !
That reply just wrecked me made my shit day a little brighter THANKS
sadie703
Hardcore

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:03 am

im irish as well, but i have no desire to get anything irish on me at the moment.. just not my thing

and irate, u will soon learn that people come here for an easy out to their problems, then we tell them we cant help them or they dont like the info we give, and then they start ranting and raving and cussing out out even tho were are ENTHUSIASTS not ARTISTS.
irateirish
Hardcore

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:24 am

sadie703 wrote:im irish as well, but i have no desire to get anything irish on me at the moment.. just not my thing

and irate, u will soon learn that people come here for an easy out to their problems, then we tell them we cant help them or they dont like the info we give, and then they start ranting and raving and cussing out out even tho were are ENTHUSIASTS not ARTISTS.
Doe's that mean you fuckin fuckers aren't going to pay my mortgage this month? FUCK! :o
spideytat
Hardcore

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am

sadie703 wrote:im irish as well, but i have no desire to get anything irish on me at the moment.. just not my thing

and some of us apprentices who after a long hard day of being someones bitch dont really wanna put up with lil jerk offs who dont appreciate it when we do help them
sadie703
Hardcore

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am

maybe he'll get the hint and leave or something.. :twisted:
Sphenoid
Hardcore

Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 am