Strange but important to me

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

mikiesbabe4always

Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:29 am

Ok i have a strange question. I had my belly button pierced for 7 months and i went back to the place that pierced it to get the hoop changed. Whenever they changed it I guess they didn't clean the new ring becuase it got all red. I tried to clean it the best i could but on sunday it got ripped out. It didnt hurt or bleed. I think it is starting to heal closed. What would cause this and could i get it re-pierced.

confused
tattooed freak

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah you can get it repierced after a while...it didn't bleed at all? was there enouff skin in there? cuz i went and got mine pierced a few years ago and the guy who did it didn't get enouff skin and meat in but when mine ripped it bled. and mine didn't get ripped all the way out.
but yes wail till it's completely heald and then go back (to a different parlor) and get them to see if they would recomind you redoing it.
Chick

Wed May 31, 2006 1:46 am

It's not a strange question, I would have asked myself that in ur place!! Actually, my best pal did that in her navel, and she went fru the same prob a u..rashes..redness..and it was itchy. She bought a sorta cream and would apply it on that, and then it got okay! You should keep up with the cleaning process each time they change it! I guess itz something to do with your skin too..could b the jewelry doesnt get along wel wid ur skin..who noz!?!
fe
Hardcore

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am

its pretty much a surface piercing... so if you don't have enough meat around your belly button, or if they pierce it too shallow it will reject. which is obviously what happened to you. same thing happened to my eyebrow.
reefdiver
Hardcore

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:28 am

:whdat: