i want a tattoo on my ribs but.........

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Can i big girl get a tattoo on her ribs!!!

Poll ended at Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:58 pm

give some ideas!!!
No votes
open to the masses
100%

Total votes: 2
babylualex2002

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:58 pm

i want a tattoo on my ribs but......... im plus sized a little lumpy. I want to know if i get one would it be hard to get done and what if I lose the weight afterwards will it still remain the same or i would have to get it touched up!!!!

Another question : when is the best time to get a refresher or a touch for my other tattoos? :twisted: :evil: :shock:
therookie
Hardcore

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:00 pm

babylualex2002 wrote:i
Another question : when is the best time to get a refresher or a touch for my other tattoos? :twisted: :evil: :shock:
Umm...when they start to look like they need it...?
Aivanne
Hardcore

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:31 pm

babylualex2002 wrote:i want a tattoo on my ribs but......... im plus sized a little lumpy. I want to know if i get one would it be hard to get done and what if I lose the weight afterwards will it still remain the same or i would have to get it touched up!!!!

i would recommend you lose the weight first. if you plan on not losing any, then go for it and get it done.
Jadesauce

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 pm

If you do lose the weight, which I totally understand how difficult that is, it might look distorted. So I agree with Aiv, wait til you do.
yorvo
Hardcore

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:53 pm

I'd get a pin-up girl of yourself. Then as you lose weight it will still look like you.

How much weight are we talking? That is what will determine how much the tattoo will shrink.