Tattoo fading before it's healed?

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

sadie703
Hardcore

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 pm

JingForlorn wrote:
fall_child138 wrote:have you read any of the threads in this forum?.. try the search feature.. look up scratchers
then ask yourself..
why the fuck did i just go to a scratcher
and book yourself a test for hep c for 6 months from now

i say.. leave the tattoo as is... to remind yourself of how young and dumb you were..
I've looked through several pages, and didnt see this much negative bullshit.

It's not like i went and had it done by someone with a safety pin and Indian ink, i went to someone who had experience, results, and the right equipment.
you must not have looked very hard then.. we have people like you who post on this forum , probably a good 5 per week.. they ask us what to do in a situation or what they should get.. and they dont spend the time looking shit up or researching it.

and the deodorant? thats fuckin nasty, first off, why would u need deodorant to get a tattoo?? ive never even seen or heard of anything like that. 2ndly, why in gods name would u fucking use deodorant that has been used on countless bodies?? ew..
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 pm

fall_child138 wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:
fall_child138 wrote:have you read any of the threads in this forum?.. try the search feature.. look up scratchers
then ask yourself..

i say.. leave the tattoo as is... to remind yourself of how young and dumb you were..

It's not like i went and had it done by someone with a safety pin and Indian ink, i went to someone who had experience, results, and the right equipment.
there's a lot worse than this thread around here, honey, i tell you that much..
yes he may have HAD a shop... past tense.. why doesn't he have a shop now? why doesn't he have a spot in a shop now?..
maybe his techniques were too good for a shop, sure sounds like it.. /sarcasm
if you had to buy the needles and whatnots for him, then obviously he didn't have the right equipment, when i go to my artist, there's sure no mention of bringing your own needles
just because he had a machine, doesn't make him a legit artist..
shit, i can draw, pretty good if i can be so modest, but i sure wouldn't call myself an artist
anyways, chances are, no it won't get darker.. it's not like a fake and bake where you keep tanning after you leave the booth..
but for future references, i'd say it's a good probability that if you went into a shop and found a good artist, you most likely wouldn't have this issue arise..
unless you failed to be smart.. again..
What the fuck? you can be nice, and then you have to insult me too?

Look/. Here's the fuckign deal.

Someone just tell me what i have to do to get it darker

And i'll go the fuck away. I'm not going to be your little cyber bitch
I'm nto goign to be the object of your amusement.

I knwo for a FACT everythign was clean, so you can take that hepatitis shit and shove it up your lovers ass.

God damn you people don't know shit.
hpow many posts are there, and none of my fucking question was even answered.
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:21 pm

sadie703 wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:
then ask yourself..

you must not have looked very hard then.. we have people like you who post on this forum , probably a good 5 per week.. they ask us what to do in a situation or what they should get.. and they dont spend the time looking shit up or researching it.

and the deodorant? thats fuckin nasty, first off, why would u need deodorant to get a tattoo?? ive never even seen or heard of anything like that. 2ndly, why in gods name would u fucking use deodorant that has been used on countless bodies?? ew..
1. I researched, i asked questions and it was a clean friendly environment.

2. The reason he doesnt have a shop anymore is because he's retired, not because he's unclean, or an ashsole, ect. You guys just have the most negative attitudes of all

3. Yes. the same deodorant stick.

A. it's cheaper to share that.
B, the alcohol kills any germs on the stick
C. the deodorant holds the tracing paper still and draws the ink off the paper and leaves it as if the design was drawn on your skin instead of on the paper.
fall_child138
Hardcore

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:23 pm

JingForlorn wrote:
fall_child138 wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:
then ask yourself..

yes he may have HAD a shop... past tense.. why doesn't he have a shop now? why doesn't he have a spot in a shop now?..
if you had to buy the needles and whatnots for him, then obviously he didn't have the right equipment, when i go to my artist, there's sure no mention of bringing your own needles
shit, i can draw, pretty good if i can be so modest, but i sure wouldn't call myself an artist
anyways, chances are, no it won't get darker.. it's not like a fake and bake where you keep tanning after you leave the booth..
but for future references, i'd say it's a good probability that if you went into a shop and found a good artist, you most likely wouldn't have this issue arise..

I knwo for a FACT everythign was clean, so you can take that hepatitis shit and shove it up your lovers ass.

i don't see me insulting you anywhere, actually.. i may have referred to you as dumb, but it comes with being young.. learning lessons.. i guess you learned one here today... life's rough.. hell i'm young, i'll admit i can be pretty dumb myself..
we're trying to stop you from making the same mistake again.. i promise my responses will probably be some of the nicer ones you're going to get here, so if you think i'm being rude, then i suggest you click that lil x and move along..
the only way you're going to fix it is to go to a legit shop.. a real artist who has a chair in a sanitized space and have him fix it.. AFTER your tattoo has fully healed
i'm no artist so i couldn't tell you for sure, but i'm sure if you put up a picture and endured some more "insults" you'd have an answer from somebody here that you may like.. or not
yorvo
Hardcore

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:27 pm

JingForlorn wrote:
mshaf wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:Anything else i should consider?
Please don't reproduce.
IS that a beard in your picture, Or did you forget to wipe the shit off your face again?
That's the best thing you've said so far. Now you're getting the hang of it.
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:27 pm

fall_child138 wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:
fall_child138 wrote:
JingForlorn wrote:
then ask yourself..

i don't see me insulting you anywhere, actually.. i may have referred to you as dumb, but it comes with being young.. learning lessons.. i guess you learned one here today... life's rough.. hell i'm young, i'll admit i can be pretty dumb myself..
we're trying to stop you from making the same mistake again.. i promise my responses will probably be some of the nicer ones you're going to get here, so if you think i'm being rude, then i suggest you click that lil x and move along..
the only way you're going to fix it is to go to a legit shop.. a real artist who has a chair in a sanitized space and have him fix it.. AFTER your tattoo has fully healed
i'm no artist so i couldn't tell you for sure, but i'm sure if you put up a picture and endured some more "insults" you'd have an answer from somebody here that you may like.. or not
I'm sorry for blowing up on you, It's just these other people have me pissed off, i'm just trying to figure out what i can do, obviously i'm not going back to the same guy, what i'm trying to figure out is how to fix it, IF it can be fixed, And what exactly caused it not to show up as balck? Not deep enough, too deep? the brand of ink? what?

I have a picture up in my tattoos, it's just got to be reviewed. It's on my upper arm about an inch and a half above my elbow. and my friuends is maybe two inches tall all the way around his wrist
kayseykhaos

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 pm

know what i think?
i think you're all a bunch of stupid assholes
when someone asks you a question, you're not supposed to jump their shit like they ran over your hamster fifty times with a bike
at least he was nice about asking, and not like
GIVE ME THE INFORMATION I NEED OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE UP WITH A WRENCH RAAAAAHHHHHHH

tittie lickers.
good day.
kayseykhaos

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 pm

ps. you all have sand in your penises/vaginas
get it out and be nicer
mshaf

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 pm

kayseykhaos wrote:know what i think?
when someone asks you a question, you're not supposed to jump their shit like they ran over your hamster fifty times with a bike
GIVE ME THE INFORMATION I NEED OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE UP WITH A WRENCH RAAAAAHHHHHHH

tittie lickers.
good day.
You had to get a 2nd account to defend yourself?
yorvo
Hardcore

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 pm

If this what your tattoo looks like right now it is not healed. You won't know what you have until it is fully healed. Even after it peels it takes awhile to settle in. Give it a couple weeks or so. Then you can worry about what to do. It will never look as black as when you first got it.

It looks pretty scabbed up. I know someone who used Tattoo Goo and got the same scabbing. But if it took the guy as long as you said to do that tattoo he probably chewed you up. Not only that but it's blown out pretty bad too.

Go to a reputable shop and have them fix it. For now just relax and wait until it heals.
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:40 pm

mshaf wrote:
kayseykhaos wrote:know what i think?

tittie lickers.
good day.
You had to get a 2nd account to defend yourself?

No, Not really, I just told my GIRLFRIEND that i was pissed off at a bunch of neanderthals, and she wanted in on it.

You have to get another boyfriend to shit you that 'spiffy' hairdo to match the facial 'hair'?
mshaf

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm

So your girlfriend came here to defend you? Even better.
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 pm

yorvo wrote:Image

If this what your tattoo looks like right now it is not healed. You won't know what you have until it is fully healed. Even after it peels it takes awhile to settle in. Give it a couple weeks or so. Then you can worry about what to do. It will never look as black as when you first got it.

It looks pretty scabbed up. I know someone who used Tattoo Goo and got the same scabbing. But if it took the guy as long as you said to do that tattoo he probably chewed you up. Not only that but it's blown out pretty bad too.

Go to a reputable shop and have them fix it. For now just relax and wait until it heals.

Thank you for your help, at least some people can be intellectual . I know it's never going to be as black, but the little accent over the u, a corner of it flaked away, and theres a slight outline around the letters, and i can see the color it's becoming, in the computer light, it looks purple, in normal room light, it looks pale blue, but the friends tattoo has very few scabs, and is visible, but some all his colors are really faded out looking as well.

When the guy did it, i watched, he went over it over and over, i couldn't even see any places he missed, and the people he did before us to show us had their outlines come out not exactly black, but enough so it doesn't look like a faded blue, So i should wait a fewm ore weeks and see what someone else thinks with an updated picture?
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 pm

the bottom line is that i you're not happy with the outcome, go to another artist.

also give it a full month to heal to see a semi-definite result.

those anti-psychotics DID work !!!
JingForlorn

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 pm

mshaf wrote:So your girlfriend came here to defend you? Even better.
Do you purposely try to sound like a closet homosexual who lives in his mothers basement trying to switch between World of Warcraft and Gaytube on your outdated computer?