1st tattoo

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:38 pm

hay Sadie, how bout you can only say "take it like a man" if and only if you have that area tattooed already ?

deal ?
sadie703
Hardcore

Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 pm

hey smartass, chill the fuck out and remove the stick from your ass. how do you know or not if i plan on getting one ?

until you can figure that out , stop jumping down my throat about every fucking thing.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 pm

sadie703 wrote:hey smartass, chill the fuck out and remove the stick from your ass. how do you know or not if i plan on getting one ?

until you can figure that out , stop jumping down my throat about every fucking thing.
hell no !

don't tell people to man up when you don't even know how it ACTUALLY feels.
imnotatfault
Hardcore

Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Aivanne wrote:
sadie703 wrote:hey smartass, chill the fuck out and remove the stick from your ass. how do you know or not if i plan on getting one ?

hell no !

don't tell people to man up when you don't even know how it ACTUALLY feels.[/quote

whatever man, cut her some slack. she clearly knows what's up. i mean, there's virtually no difference between a 2.5 hour session and a 6+ hour session in terms of pain, so why should there be differences in the actual area where you're being tattooed?

aivanne, you idiot.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:20 pm

imnotatfault wrote:
Aivanne wrote:

hell no !

don't tell people to man up when you don't even know how it ACTUALLY feels.[/quote

whatever man, cut her some slack. she clearly knows what's up. i mean, there's virtually no difference between a 2.5 hour session and a 6+ hour session in terms of pain, so why should there be differences in the actual area where you're being tattooed?

aivanne, you idiot.
i am so sorry. i should have listened to my uncle that said it didn't hurt.

uncle bob was a great guy.
super_sam
Hardcore

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:49 am

I'm so glad some people decide not to reproduce. With the supposed food shortage and all. Maybe I should post about macarame' and playing the violin. Two things I know nothing about. Would that help take the edge off Aiv? If I just was upfront about it and said I didnt know anything about it, but then when I got called on it, I could tell you I was planning on learning, and so that should pretty much be like knowing it already....well you get the picture.... We start a forum, and everyone could be like tha......uh, wait a minute...
beuneek
Hardcore

Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 am

Aivanne wrote:
imnotatfault wrote:
Aivanne wrote:

hell no !

aivanne, you idiot.
i am so sorry. i should have listened to my uncle that said it didn't hurt.

uncle bob was a great guy.
wow, looks like i've missed a lot in the past couple weeks... i don't think anyone should be making judgments on how a tattoo will feel on a certain part of someone else's body. not to mention everyone has different pain thresholds. hell, some people faint when they get measly a paper cut.

before i got my tattoo started, everyone told me it hurts like a bitch on the spine. well, when the time came it didn't hurt at all, it just felt a little funny hearing my bones rattle. in a general sense, tattoos hurt. if you're not ready for the pain then do what you have to do. i am a proponent of getting a tattoo sober.