Good cover up artist in Florida?

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

Hendrix712

Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I have a fairly large tribal piece on my chest that I want to get touched up or maybe completely covered up. I've had it for nearly ten years and I'm just not happy with how it held up. I'm wanting to find an artist that specializes in cover ups and hopefully also does some awesome freehand abstract or tribal stuff. Someone that can look at an existing piece and just take to a whole new level. Can anyone suggest someone in Florida? I wouldn't even mind traveling to Georgia,

Thanks
LaceyGirl

Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Hmmm.....Florida, last I checked, was a pretty big state. Want to narrow it down a little?
Same with Georgia.
:wink:
Hendrix712

Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 am

Well, the reason why I didn't narrow it down was because I am regularly traveling all over. I live in Orlando so if I was to hear about a really great artist in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Sarasota, or Ft. Lauderdale then I'll make a day of it to go check them out. Hopping in the car and driving a few hours is nothing for me. I've done it all my life. And it's certainly not a problem if there is a possibility of getting introduced to a good artist. And in regards to Georgia I know it's a big state, but I go to Atlanta a few times a year. So if I was told about someone in that area then I would make a weekend out of it. If I am introduced to someone with a good personality and great talent then driving a little is not a big deal to me. For me a tank of gas is a small sacrifice for great art.