Good Cover Up Artist in South Florda?

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

theglick11

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi I have a tattoo on my right arm that im looking to cover up and drop down to a half sleeve. Does anybody know of any well known cover up artists in South Florida? It would be a big help because i dont wanna go to someone who doesn't know what they are doing when it comes to cover ups.
BreathTaker
Hardcore

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 pm

you should use search. lots of stuff usually comes up. and i just used yellow pages online a few weeks ago. just google the tattoo shops and you can find some good places. theres also a list of some really good artists in this section.
theglick11

Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:14 pm

thanx, but i'm looking for refferals... I've tryed, but nothing is coming up. So if anyone has any personal experiences or just knows that there is a specific artist that does great cover ups i'd really appriciate the info.
theglick11

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:31 pm

dude u obviously don't understand what i'm talking about. I know there are tattoo parlors in south florida... and i'm having no trouble finding one. But what u fail to understand is that i'm looking for a specific artist that is good at doing cover up tattoos, not just tattoo places.

Whos the boob now.
BreathTaker
Hardcore

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 pm

YOU are a boob. im not failing to understand anything. and a lot of artists do coverups. this is why you have got to take it upon yourself and call them and find out. and go in and see if they have some pictures of previous work they may have done. common sense.
imnotatfault
Hardcore

Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

bottom line: use a directory of shops in the area. look them up with google/myspace. view portfolios. call the artists with the best pieces in the style you want and then ask if they're willing to cover an existing piece.

done and done.
BreathTaker
Hardcore

Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 pm

imnotatfault wrote:bottom line: use a directory of shops in the area. look them up with google/myspace. view portfolios. call the artists with the best pieces in the style you want and then ask if they're willing to cover an existing piece.

done and done.
thank you!!!
grr.