looking for south florida tattoo artist...read more

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

trimixdvr
Hardcore

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

I have black grey tats on both forearms, one is palm size and 3"3" part of it is pretty dark. Other forarm is light grey, black allot of light shading so should be an easy cover. Right bi has a black grey tat no allot of fill (vines a couple skulls)...left bi has a dragon that is hand sized surrounded by black(hardest to cover in my mind)....all are pretty old 20 years for 3 of them....unfortunately the color has held (-:....any way I want to sleeve both arms, japanes dragon on right sleeve with traditional artwork, koi's on left with traditional artwork. Have some specifics in mind but obviously very flexile because of the situation...willing to laser abit if I must but need to find my artist to discuss and go on his/her recomendation. I live in jupiter florida, am willing to commute for the right artist. Going to be pretty picky this time since it will be my last on these body parts...at least thats my hope.

wll post some pics when I get a chance...thnks
shady08aftermath
Hardcore

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:56 pm

(Aaron Cain) - Key West, FL or (Tim Hendricks) - Miami, FL (Chris Garver) Miami, FL are some names out there. Idk how far your willing to drive, but there in your state haha, thats half the battle. But thats awesome you live in Jupiter, Florida my brother is in the minor leagues for the florida marlins, and there High A team is there called the Jupiter Hammerheads. He played there the first 3 weeks filling in for someone who was hurt, an then went back down to Low A in Greensboro Northcarolina because hes to young, only 19. He played rookie leauge in jupiter to. He'll probably be there next year, for the High A team. dont know if yer a baseball fan, but anyway hope you like the artists!!
trimixdvr
Hardcore

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks a ton....yep I have season tix to the stadium here...go as often as I can....think I found my guy. Dan fagan. http://www.danfagantattoo.com/japanesesleeves.htm

after talking at length with my wife I have decide to just jump on the laser treatments and get everything as far gone as possible...dont want to settle, great art work wont be cheap....cheap is what got me here...LOL. Have th dough finally just get impatient, going to go slowwww and not cut any corners this go around.

So going to slow down, get talking to him and get him working on the art. I think 3-4 treatments should be enough on the solid black/grey since I'm going full color.

Hope your bro does well, seen allot of guys move up through the years....
shady08aftermath
Hardcore

Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 am

trimixdvr wrote:Thanks a ton....yep I have season tix to the stadium here...go as often as I can....think I found my guy. Dan fagan. http://www.danfagantattoo.com/japanesesleeves.htm

after talking at length with my wife I have decide to just jump on the laser treatments and get everything as far gone as possible...dont want to settle, great art work wont be cheap....cheap is what got me here...LOL. Have th dough finally just get impatient, going to go slowwww and not cut any corners this go around.

So going to slow down, get talking to him and get him working on the art. I think 3-4 treatments should be enough on the solid black/grey since I'm going full color.

Hope your bro does well, seen allot of guys move up through the years....
haha i can imagine, his name is kyle kaminska #38. 25th round for top 5th round money cause they didn think he was signable, an thats why his round is low. but he got what he was worth money wise in the end. I checked out dan fagan hes got some good talent, post some pics when you get it done, maybe put up some pics. of the removal treatments to, im gettin scars removed at the moment, an its a very similar process. p.s. doesn't hurt as bad as they say it does