virgin tattooer

Give a brief introduction of who you are and your interest in tattoos. <br> <a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/member.php?action=uploadform">Upload tattoos here</a>

Moderators: sidelvar, EvilJay

rosielatina Florida

virgin tattooer

Post by rosielatina Florida » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:20 pm

Hey, I live in Melbourne,FL

I would like some tips on who to go to for a tat, lower back moderately sized. I've watched those tattoo reality shows on TLC and wonder about these people. I want to pay a fair price and get good quality and talented work. Help! :D

Hawaii

virgin tattooer

Post by Hawaii » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:25 pm

:lol:

Hello, I live in Savannah,Georgia. The best place to get a tattoo around here is a tattoo shop called Smiling Budha. They are the best, they have people who tattoo, and then they have artists who free hand draw what you want just by you telling them what is in your mind, and they can then tattoo it on you. They are great!!!! So I don't know of many tattoo shops in FL. But if you ever just take a weekend trip this way try Smiling Budha it is worth. Trust me. You might even be able to look them up on the web.The only other place to look for a good tattoo picture is at www.Bullseyetattoo.com Most of the tattoos they have smiling budha already has, so it is and easy transfer. To find good tattoo shops on the web. Just type tattoo shops in fl. in your web address, and some should come up. then just check around and see what the people around fl say about them, sometimes you can get the answer you want just by asking around the shop outside, because the people with tattoos if they are good will be wanting to tell you who gave them the tattoo, and where you can get a good tattoo as well. I have a friend that travels to fl. alot I will ask and see what she says.

Good Luck.

Tattude
Hardcore

Re: virgin tattooer

Post by Tattude » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:21 am

rosielatina Florida wrote:Hey, I live in Melbourne,FL

I would like some tips on who to go to for a tat, lower back moderately sized. I've watched those tattoo reality shows on TLC and wonder about these people. I want to pay a fair price and get good quality and talented work. Help! :D

www.endlesssummertattoo.com

http://www.againstthegraintattoo.com/pages/1/index.htm

Also Re-defined INK in palm bay

www.artisticbodyworks.com

These are all great spots in Brevard Co.... I have work done by all of them

kuleighpaulsmith

Miami Ink

Post by kuleighpaulsmith » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:29 pm

I'm not sure yet what I think of the TV show, but Chris Garver at Miami Ink has been a well known tattoo artist for many years and is very capable in most styles, but I think specializes in Japanese Traditional. If your close, I'd go see him. Don't let the show scare you away. I'm sure it was all filmed some time ago anyway.

Check tattooNOW.com for more really great artists.

Good Luck

www.tattooartists.org/kuleighpaulsmith

Tattude
Hardcore

Post by Tattude » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:59 pm

NO need to go that far lol

His good but not GREAT...